Great Ideas for Improving
Your Healthcare Website
Planning the Right Healthcare Website...
- Like a well-built house, build your website well the
first time from the ground, up!
- How each page is constructed impacts the entire
website's search engine ranking in 6 months
as well as
6 years later
- Consider your website goals and audience BEFORE designing
your new site; map it out!
- Make each page interesting
- Use images of your services or procedures
- Other related photos on the page will add warmth -
the same great photos for business cards, your website, your
- Make it work for your practice
- Streamline your practice's and your patients' needs -
add insurance forms to your site.
- Make sure you list on your site frequently asked questions,
location, map, where to park
- Plan your website design fully
- Carefully consult with your website designer in order to
define all your website needs
- Plan enough pages to fully describe
your services and/or products
- Reach out to your visitors
- Put a "holding page" in place at your "www" web address with your logo, services and contact information while your website is being built
- Have everyone start using the new e-mail addresses to promote the website and practice
After Your Website has Been Live for a While...
- Keep patients informed
- Add a healthcare newsletter to your website with quarterly updates
- Add new pages about current topics to demonstrate your expertise
- Is your website meeting your patient's needs?
- Ask for feedback from your patients
- Organize a focus group and review your website's content and
- Search engine optimization (SEO) allows patients to keep
- Get monthly search engine marketing reports to measure how often important phrases are linked to your website
- Improve your ranking when other websites link to yours – especially
from other health care websites
- Promote your website and your practice
- Promote your website and practice in the yellow pages (the
online and print versions)
- List your website on business cards, on invoices you send
out, in your print ads, ... everywhere you can!
- Check your website often for proper functionality
- If you have any forms, check them often to make sure they work
- Check for broken links
If you have questions, please ask. We'll work with you
on building your practice from an online perspective.
More Newsletters from getnoticedonline.comSM
Back to top
| About gNo | FAQs
| Business Partners | Web
Glossary | Newsletter | Home
| Targeted Clients | Web
Site Enhancements | Graphic
Services | Why gNo |
© Copyright 2001-2012 getNOTICED Corp.
All rights reserved.