Webmaster and Search Engine Optimization Specialist
Ricky Lark, Ph.D. is President and webmaster at
He educates our clients about how search engines work.
Ricky has been connected to web site development since 1996 (and loving
every minute of it) – here’s how!
Ricky has a BS in Biochemistry from Lehigh University and a Ph.D., also
in Biochemistry, from the University of Delaware. He came to North Texas
in 1988 to work at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
in Dallas. In the decade that he was there, he spent two years as
a Post-Doctoral Fellow in the Department of Pharmacology and then 8 years
as a Research Scientist in the Department of Pediatrics (the focus of
this research was treating cancer with anti-folates).
In 1996, around the time of the "dot com" boom, a website company was started
in Ricky's dining room. The focus of this company was to create and maintain
websites for the healthcare industry. It was a logical step for him to
venture from one medical arena into another related career. In the six
years of working for this company, he was the webmaster for the All Saints
Hospital in Fort Worth (prior to its merger with Baylor); he participated
in the creation and maintenance of other websites for hospitals, doctors,
dentists, and medical service industry companies around the country. In
2003, he resigned from that company as their Director of Business Development
to focus on the growth of
and our clients.
Ricky has been active in volunteering within the Dallas community
for many years. His various volunteer efforts include as a Board
Member for both the Texas Human Rights Foundation and his home owner's
association and as a volunteer with AIDS Interfaith Network
(at one point simultaneously helping three of their clients). Ricky and Rickey
Shaum still volunteer with AIN to update their website.
Ricky is active in various Dallas and North Texas business networks and he maintains contact with those from past network groups, too. If you have additional needs beside website services,
please mention this to Ricky as he may know of someone who can help you. Ricky came up with the idea of a Trusted Referral Sheet for clients and potential clients to let us know how we can help - complete it and fax it (214.618.2224) and we'll send you a short list of companies who can assist your other needs - besides websites, that is. More about our trusted referral partners is our on our Dallas-Fort Worth Community Business Involvement page.
You may contact Ricky Lark, Ph.D., by email at rlark@getNOTICEDonline.com
or use the form on our Contact Us page.
What's New with Richard Lark, PhD -
- May 2012 - Dr. Ricky Lark went back for a third time to Baylor College of Dentistry to present information to a group of soon-to-graduate pediatric dentists who are in a marketing class of Dr. Gene Huff. Dr. Lark's comments focused on website development, search engine optimization, and social networking.
- Ocotber 2011 - Dr. Richard Lark presented a talk on social networking at the ACHE of North Texas Educational Event held at Arlington Memorial Hospital.
- November 2010 - two different presenations:
- Dr. Ricky Lark presented to a group of second year pediatric dental students at the Baylor College of Dentistry (Dr. Gene Huff's class) - his third presentation to Dr. Huff's class. It was 2 hours of information about how to set up their marketing - in particular how to create a search-engine friendly website.
- Dr. Ricky Lark will make a presentation to the Baylor Trinity Medical Center Office Managers on how to set up, or redesign as the case may be, a website that meets their practice's needs.
- May 2009 - Ricky Lark, PhD, presented at the American Association of Orthopedic Executives (AAOE) at their 2009 national convention in Austin, Texas
- February 2009 -
- Ricky Lark, Ph.D., and Rickey Shaum presented a 2 hour management class to for a class of 2nd year Pediatric Management students at the Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, TX: "Website Development / Marketing Made easier than Flossing!"
- Ricky Lark, PhD, presented to the CEO Network Partners business network meeting a talk on How to Search for - And Find! - What You Want on the Internet"
- January 2009 - Ricky Lark was quoted in an article written by Stella Oefinger published in the January 2009 CPA Practice Management Forum: Seven Web Site Tips to Help You Bring in More Clients and New Job Candidates (pgs 5, 9-11)
- September 2008 - Rickey Shaum and Ricky Lark, PhD, made a presentation to the gathering at the Quarterly Practice Manager's Meeting at Trinity Medical Center in Carrollton, Texas
Back to top
| About gNo | FAQs
| Business Partners | Web
Glossary | Newsletter | Home
| Targeted Clients | Web
Site Enhancements | Graphic
Services | Why gNo |
© Copyright 2001-2012 getNOTICED Corp.
All rights reserved.